Taylor Made Wellness Return to In-Person Fitness Operations Plan (COVID19):
We certainly miss seeing our Taylor Made Wellness members at our downtown Indianapolis gym (1000 E. Marketplace). It truly means a lot to our small business seeing the outpouring of support from members and friends during this unprecedented time. We are eager to resume in-person operations in a safe way and under the guidance of our local government. Like other operations, we will continue to stay on top of and adjusts with the latest information we receive.
These are some of the actions you can expect to see at Taylor Made Wellness...
Leveraging Our Outdoor Space:
Taylor Made Wellness has the advantage of being a downtown Indianapolis gym surrounded by ample outdoor space! We are located on downtown's 17.5-acre Elevator Hill campus (former Angie's List campus) and we intend to leverage this outdoor asset in unique ways to maximize physical distance for our gym members and class participants.
In-Person Fitness Classes:
We will increase the number of outdoor fitness classes we offer to maximize physical distance between class participants. This includes our cycling classes because our stationary bikes can be easily moved to accommodate outdoor classes. We will continue to offer our live-stream virtual fitness classes. To learn more click HERE.
Equipment & Workout Space:
· Our non-movable side by side equipment such as treadmills will have every other one operational to allow for appropriate social distancing.
· We will also have signs and markers throughout the gym to guide our members in practicing proper social distancing during workouts.
· When feasible, and as often as possible, 4 of our 5 large garage doors attached to the gym will be open creating additional workout space.
· Members will be able to easily move select equipment (benches, dumbbells, ropes, bikes etc.) outside to perform open-air workouts.
Increased Cleaning Approaches:
· Deep Cleaning Procedures: Increased daily schedule & continuous time deep cleaning is preformed throughout the gym and high touch areas such as door handles, light switches, sinks and of course dumbbells, barbells, and cardio equipment.
· Each of our private showers will have a self-use disinfectant kit in addition to our increased cleaning procedures.
· We will increase the number of member use locations for disinfectant spray and hand sanitizing stations throughout the gym.
· Masks, gloves and face shields will be made available for client/member use upon request.
We appreciate your business and support during this time. Please don't hesitate reaching out to Kelsey Taylor, President of Taylor Made Wellness, with questions or suggestion. KelseyT@TaylorMadeWellnessIndy.com.